August 1, 2009

Under the Sea with Peanut

Dear Peanut,

I love it when we get to spend time together, just the two of us. It is fun to talk to you one on one and not have any distractions. You say the smartest and funniest things! Today I took you to your first movie in a movie theater. It was an IMAX 3D film called Under the Sea. You've always been fascinated by the ocean and sea creatures, so I thought you'd enjoy it. Funny thing is, this was a first time seeing a 3D movie for both of us! I loved sitting next to you and watching you reach out to touch the sharks, fish & sea lions...like they were really there. You kept saying, "I want to take them home with me!" I was also touched that half way through you leaned over and said, "I miss Daddy." To me, it was a testiment to how much quality time we do get as a family of four...so much so that whoever is not with us is dearly missed.

Thanks for a fun day!

I love you!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment