July 3, 2009

Mommy Confessions: Vacation & Summer

#26 Sometimes I am a little resentful of vacation. How did I end up being in charge of packing for myself, packing for the boys, packing food, arranging for pet sitters, etc. Hubby only has to pack his one little suitcase! At least he drives on road trips.

#27 I am loving summer so much that it's making me quite lazy. Most evenings I'd much rather be outside watching the boys play than worry about fixing dinner. We've been eating a lot of left overs, quesadillas, sandwiches and nachos.

#28 We bought Peanut a LeapFrog Tag for our various road trips this summer. So far it seems like a really great gadget that might actually help him learn to read. But I must admit that it totally intimidates me. I had to download software & it comes with a USB cable. What happened to the simple Speak & Spell I had as a kid?!

Oh yeah, there's more.

No comments:

Post a Comment