July 25, 2009

Dear Kid Saturday: Trains vs. Dinosaurs

Dear Peanut,
Can I just say how happy I am that you are finally into something other than trains?! While I think your fascination and dedication to steam engines is adorable, I was beginning to worry at times. You often live at your train table & ask to eat meals there (not that you do). You wear train shirts, train socks, train pajamas, sleep in train sheets, etc. It's a bit coo-coo.

But recently you have taken a serious interest in dinosaurs. Hallelujah! We've read dinosaur books, bought dinosaur puppets & even visited the dinosaurs at the Pacific Science Center this week. Not that I want you to trade one obsession for another, but it's nice to see that your interests are becoming a little more well rounded.

Love you!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment