May 27, 2009

As Seen on TV!

I was probably introduced to the Swivel Sweeper while watching TV at 3AM nursing a newborn Peanut. What is it about early morning infomercials mixed with sleep deprivation that can make you believe you need something so badly?! For just two low payments of $19.99 I could get not only one Swivel Sweeper...but two! I decided to avoid temptation and put my Swivel Sweeper dreams out of my mind.

I was again introduced to the Swivel Sweeper by my best friend's mom about 9 months later. She swore by it. I think she even said "It's so easy, a toddler could use it!" I fell in love all over again, but decided that my regular broom was all I needed (as if I actually swept on a regular basis).

Last month I could no longer suppress the lust I had in my heart. I dragged the boys to Bed Bath & Beyond and purchased my dear Swivel Sweeper. As soon as we got home, and the battery was charged, I gave the sweeper a try. It sucked up snack crumbs, dog hair, cat hair, raisins...you name it! It even worked on the carpet. It reached under the crib, the beds and the couch. And the very best part...the boys fought over who got to try it first!

I admit it. I love my Swivel Sweeper. I use it daily and sometimes I even let the boys help...if they are really really good.

1 comment:

  1. I'm The Best Friend and I have to add that my Mom actually wrapped one up and gave it to my 4 year old for Christmas. He literally was able to put the thing together all by himself. There are three parts labeled as "A", "B", "C", and you just put them together. It's "his" and he cleans up for us, and let's the rest of us use it occasionally.

    I'm so glad you finally joined the Swivel Sweeper Club!

    ReplyDelete